Starform Dragon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an academy that strives to be the best and to help others do the same.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
STARFORMDRAGON Time
Latest topics
» annoyance with stubborn duelist
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:20 am by Komeiji Satori

» This is the last time you guys shall here from me
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 am by Komeiji Satori

» Rules updated
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:49 am by Komeiji Satori

» BLACK DORMITORY Lesson 1: Basic Deck Concepts
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:13 am by Komeiji Satori

» Im open for challenges
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:58 am by Komeiji Satori

» Tsuko's card teching 1: Cyber dragon DNA combo
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:48 am by Komeiji Satori

» Members of sda
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:28 am by Komeiji Satori

» greetings from darkmagican
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:27 am by Komeiji Satori

» I got one!!!!!
Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:28 am by BanishedKing

Poll
should we have a tourney??
Yes?
Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_lcap100%Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No?
Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_lcap0%Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Komeiji Satori (179)
Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_lcapCard on the focus: Box of friends I_voting_barCard on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_rcap 
! YugiMike ! (130)
Card on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_lcapCard on the focus: Box of friends I_voting_barCard on the focus: Box of friends I_vote_rcap 
eneskristo (120)
Bozz12 (59)
Klaus Rose (59)
S∞perFluffy (46)
! ! !livetoduel (27)
Karizmo (25)
CrazyMon3y (22)
LD (19)
Duelist of the month

Card on the focus: Box of friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eneskristo
Assestant
Assestant

Card on the focus: Box of friends Empty
PostSubject: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Card on the focus: Box of friends BoxofFriends-NUMH-EN-ScR-1E
This card is the new rescue rabbit, but it can also summon higher lvl monster too, therefore, higher rank. It does essentially the same thing. It just needs to me destroyed. Ok, lets study some double pronged ways to do that:

1. Acid rain.(2/5)

Kills also your opponents mecha phantom beasts, don't complain.

2. Offerings to the doomed(3/5)

You don't get to draw for a xyz. Who cares for the rest. And can be used for emergencies to destroy a opponent monster.

3. Generation shift(4.5/5)

It's very interesting, and you maintain hand advantage.

4. Rescue rabbit(4/5)

It helps if you run lvl 4.

I'll post more later.

Any other ideas? Pm me or post them.

Last edited by eneskristo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Komeiji Satori
Admin
Admin
Komeiji Satori

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 pm

normal it then dark hole 2 lvl 8's and xyz for huritic sun dragon overlord

normal it hen use "share the pain" and then go for any Xyz
thats what i got
Back to top Go down
eneskristo
Assestant
Assestant

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 pm

It's tribute, not destroy. Ive done some research on this card.
Back to top Go down
Komeiji Satori
Admin
Admin
Komeiji Satori

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

then you can still use share the pain... cause it says "Tribute 1 monster you control to have your oponent tribute 1 monster they control for no effect"
Back to top Go down
eneskristo
Assestant
Assestant

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:58 pm

I mean, box of friends needs to be destroyed, not tributed
Back to top Go down
Komeiji Satori
Admin
Admin
Komeiji Satori

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 pm

instead of focusing on cards and combos you should focus more on your way of speaking lol jk
Back to top Go down
eneskristo
Assestant
Assestant

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I was talking about share the pain at that moment
Back to top Go down
Komeiji Satori
Admin
Admin
Komeiji Satori

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Ik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card on the focus: Box of friends   Card on the focus: Box of friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Card on the focus: Box of friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starform Dragon Duel Academy :: Dueling Tips-
Jump to: