This is an academy that strives to be the best and to help others do the same.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
STARFORMDRAGON Time
Latest topics
» annoyance with stubborn duelist
Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:20 am by Komeiji Satori

» This is the last time you guys shall here from me
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:50 am by Komeiji Satori

» Rules updated
Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:49 am by Komeiji Satori

» BLACK DORMITORY Lesson 1: Basic Deck Concepts
Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 am by Komeiji Satori

» Im open for challenges
Fri May 09, 2014 12:58 am by Komeiji Satori

» Tsuko's card teching 1: Cyber dragon DNA combo
Fri May 09, 2014 12:48 am by Komeiji Satori

» Members of sda
Fri May 09, 2014 12:28 am by Komeiji Satori

» greetings from darkmagican
Fri May 09, 2014 12:27 am by Komeiji Satori

» I got one!!!!!
Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:28 am by BanishedKing

Poll
should we have a tourney??
Yes?
100%
 100% [ 6 ]
No?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Komeiji Satori (179)

! YugiMike ! (130)

eneskristo (120)

Bozz12 (59)

Klaus Rose (59)

S∞perFluffy (46)

! ! !livetoduel (27)

Karizmo (25)

CrazyMon3y (22)

LD (19)

Duelist of the month

Share | 

Talk about Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Islarf

PostSubject: Talk about Yourself   Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:08 am

This post is for you to post a little about yourself and meet new people,

For me, I like to play Yu gi oh sometimes, My favourite game is Minecraft, play it every day almost,
I used to play Magic and most games at a club but i gave it up, so i only play yu gi oh on DN now, i dont have any cards Personally,

Back to top Go down
Komeiji Satori
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm

I am a friendly person with weird beleafs and i know how to speak some japanese I love to play Yu-Gi-Oh! and i have tons of card in real life and I am a major TouHou fan and i sometime watch yugioh and DBZ (dragon ball Z), my favorite decks are Fairy, Blue-eyes sunchro choas, Dark magician turbo, and insect heal, i dont duel very much in real life but i do have my real life deck on DN plus i have a GF (girl friend) who plays so yeah i am good but if you wanna duel me go for it cause we will all have fun
Back to top Go down
S∞perFluffy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:08 pm

I am duffy5678 on the DN and TheDuffy5678 on youtube. On youtube all I do is make Minecraft videos despite minecraft not being my favorite game. Most of the decks I use on the DN I also have in real Life. I have Gravekeepers, Electrum OTK, Samurai, and Dino Rabbit. Although I don't go to my locals tat often I love playing IRL. Bunnies are my favorite animal so Let's hope to see more rabbits in Yu-Gi-Oh! Anyway I consider myself a very knoledgeable player and plan on sharing my insight with you guys in the Futuer. Look for my topics in Dueling Tips, I will probably title my topics Card Tips.
-Fluffy
Back to top Go down
LD

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Im LD here and LD in DN. LD is for Lord Draven (a character that I created in one on my histories, yes, Im a writer), actually Draven is a most popular name you know, for LOL, but I use that name years before... Really T___T

My favorite online games are pockie pirates (I play on the servers 15, 19 and 32) and duelingnetwork. My favorite offline games are super smash (all), mario party (all), mario kart 64, starfox 64, all the pokemon games, and actually most of mario games, oh yeah and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

Im not very good talking in english, because Im mexican... But i'll take english lesson since this saturday, if I said sometin weird you know why now XD

So Im 21 yo, don't have a girlfriend just now and you're welcome to check my FB and add me, /TaintedLoveXD

About music... I like a lot of genders, but my favourites are electro, rap and nu metal.

So, nice to meet everywhere ^^
Back to top Go down
Wolfchadren

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:05 am

I'm Andy from the Netherlands, 26 years old. Most of my decks are wind type based. So Gusto, Harpie, Mecha Phantom Beast and other wind archetypes. All the decks i play are also mostly pure decks. So don't use staples such as Maxx C, Effect Veiler and so on. This is only with monsters as s/t don't really harm the purity of a deck. Besides yu-gi-oh i also played pokémon TCG, Shaman King, Magic the gatheric, Duel Masters and maybe even some more in the past. From all those Shaman King is still my favorite TCG to be honest. Also like to play blackjack and sometimes play poker with friends.
When it comes to gaming i'm more of a handheld person then playing on a console. The games i play range from simple minded games to brainbreakers and from laid back games to action games. Only games i rarely to never play are racing games.
In the weekends i work at a club nearby and during the week i also meet up with friends. People usually describe me as a weird person. Probably because i accept alot of things. Have experienced some pretty messed up things in life but still standing ^^
Best for last i also have a daughter. Unfortunatly i don't see her that much because my ex broke up with me end last year and he new bf doesn't like me. Though times but eventually it will get better. As Yoh Asakura said: "Everything will work out".
This is just the tip of the iceberg about myself and all that i want to share. I'm just here to duel, learn and maybe also teach others something. So nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
eneskristo
Assestant
Assestant

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 am

I'm Enes Kristo. I live in the country of Albania(Yeah the guys from Taken). My personal favourite game is YuGiOh. Also I can play most card games, and the Pokemon TCG. In my country there aren't any leagues, championships, nationals, etc. There might be a very small number of duelists in my country. I always make my decks myself(AKA no netdecking). My personal favourites are Karakuri Spam(A personall invention, OCG only), Falcon Punch(Mist Valley Falcon in ff), Black Garden decks in general(With grand mole getting semi(Or was it OCG only)), and my favourite deck from the last broken format were rulers(I'm still trying to make them playable in the new format).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about Yourself   

Back to top Go down

Talk about Yourself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1